Preserving your annual yields on-farm today has perhaps never been easier with access to multiple custom steel fabricated silos which help to maximise your returns.
At Ahrens, we offer a range of silo storage solutions to suit your farming operation needs. Our range includes transportable, flat bottom and hopper bottom silos.
We manufacture individual silos or complete grain storage systems to suit all types of grain, fertiliser, dairy, seed and feed.
Transportable Silos – To date, our transportable silos range from 31 to 126 tonnes, with our grain silos involving core options:
- Sealed and pressure tested
- Fumigation system
- Fully welded,
- Silo section ring beam to enable effective clean out
- Zincalume steel sidewalls and roof construction
- Ground operated pressure sealing centre fill, with stainless steel cabling hand winch
- Sight glasses to indicate grain level
- Manual discharge slide gate
- Wide bay for ease of access with an auger or belt conveyor
- Accessible base manhole and door
- Down plate and block for under silo base ring to enable sufficient clearance for drainage and site hygiene
- ‘AnkaScrew’ connection to concrete
- 600mm discharge clearance
Flat Bottom Silos – Our silos range in 800 to 3000 tonnes, with guaranteed sealing throughout GasLock system.
We further provide fan forced fumigation options to suit all your storage requirements and specifications including:
- Fumigant recirculation system
- Ground level centre fill control
- Level indicators
- Eave inspection hatch
- Side wall access door
- High capacity unloaders with emergency slide gate
- In-floor aeration system
- Aeration options available to suit your requirements
Hopper Bottom Silos – Our silos range from 175 to 1000 tonnes to suit smaller farms to large commercial operations.
Standard features include a fully galvanised roof and wall structure, and heavy duty conical base, plus support structure with a centrefield throat and 1000m outlet clearance.
Furthermore, we specialise in supporting large commercial settings where we also offer Bunkers and Industrial storage solutions.
Our bunkers are a popular grain storage option, including our drive over hopper stackers for domestic and export markets.
Our bunker systems can be supplied to suit any size operation and are fully galvanised and can be customised to suit a wide range of conditions and feature:
- Systems up to 400 tonnes/hr capacity
- Low profile to accept any combination of transport
- Can be dismantled to fit into a 40ft shipping containers
Our Industrial Rural Infrastructure has the ability to deliver on projects such as feedmills, grain handling and export facilities through to process plants and more.
Above others, we design and construct all our grain silos, and our in-house capabilities mean we happily pass the savings onto you.
Ahrens’ roll form line for our flat bottom silos also enable us to heavily reduce lead times, giving us greater control in a competitive market. Our silos are also proudly bare the Australian Made logo and we are a 100 per cent Australian owned and operated.
In addition, our custom made silos are proven to withstand the changing climate, ensuring the investment decisions made by you are realised for the long-term.